iGLASS provides 24×7 Network Monitoring & NOC Services
Does this sound familiar?
- You have a highly skilled IT staff, but only so many hours in the day.
- You’re tasked with increasing uptime and support, without increasing your head count.
- You’re busy and don’t have time to manage and maintain a monitoring platform.
- You already have too many tools, and too many false positive/nuisance alarms.
- You and your staff are tired of being tired and long for a good night’s sleep.
- You need help.
iGLASS can help.
We’ve been there and know what it takes to get it right, and we’ve been getting it right for almost 20 years. Our highly experienced, US-based network engineers monitor your networks, servers, websites, applications and other core IT infrastructure 24/7 to help you deliver 99.999% uptime for your business. We manage the entire platform, so you can focus on your projects, while we focus on your networks.
iGLASS serves as an extension to your IT staff. We handle the monitoring 24×7 so your can focus on your core responsibilities and delivering value to your business.
When an alert occurs, we take immediate action. A trouble-ticket is generated automatically. Emails, SMS messages and pages go out. Phone calls are made to your staff, carriers, vendors or third parties. We can optionally perform Tier-1 remediation following a mutually developed “run book”: things like opening carrier tickets, killing & restarting applications, executing scripts, resetting interfaces or rebooting hosts.
With iGLASS remediation, you’ll rejoice seeing that not only did we detect an outage at 2:30 AM, but had it fixed by 2:42 AM — all while you slept soundly.
Enterprise Monitoring Services With You In Mind
As your business grows, your network grows – in size and complexity. No matter the size of your IT infrastructure, networks or applications, we have you covered. If it has an IP address, iGLASS can monitor it:
- Servers and their Applications
- Routers, Switches & Access Points
- Firewalls and Security Appliances
- Web sites & Load Balancers
- MPLS, SONET, ATM
- SQL Databases
- UPS, Generators, Temperature & Humidity
- Log files & Netflow
- Any metric – disk, CPU, bandwidth, load and more
iGLASS is platform independent:
- Physical facilities or Hosted
- VMware/Citrix XenServer
- Amazon EC2, Azure or other cloud environment