Monthly monitoring fees are based upon the number of Hosts monitored, plus any optional services. Monitoring plans start at just $30 per Host monthly, and can be as low as $10 per Host monthly, depending upon the size of your network.
We don’t believe in complicated pricing models – a core router is the same price as a UPS, making our pricing easy to understand and simple to budget.
* If you are a Broadband operator, please contact us for special pricing based upon your total CPE (set-top/modem/ONT) count.
What is a Host?
A Host is a physical or virtual IP-addressable device monitored by the iGLASS NMS platform. Hosts can be anything – routers and switches, firewalls, servers, WAPs, UPSs, generators or pretty much any other device with a static IP address or fully qualified domain name.
A host may also be a “container” user to collect and aggregate similar metrics collected via synthetic transactions or scripts utilizing calls to APIs for platforms like AWS CloudWatch or Microsoft Insights.
- No up-front investment
- Monitoring Hardware & software
- 24×7 U.S.-based NOC
- Administration of platform
- Customization of monitoring pollers
- Runbook development
- Platform maintenance & upgrades
- Human alert notifications by phone
Get our pricing calculator
Submit this short form and we’ll send an overview of our pricing directly to your inbox, along with a quote for what your investment would be with iGLASS.